Legacy of Creating Visionary Leaders and Distinct Entrepreneurs since 1993
IILM’s journey towards an integrated and responsible learning in management started in 1993, under the aegis of the Ram Krishan & Sons Charitable Trust. Today, after 25 years of its inception, IILM has been delivering superior quality education consistently and incessantly. It is this unique heritage spanning decades of excellence in higher education that sets us apart from other educational institutes. The IILM ethos is focused on identifying and nurturing the next generation of thought leaders through intuitive education and experimental learning.
IILM’s integrated and experiential PGDM curriculum puts together the latest in terms of carefully aligned inputs sourced from best of leading US B-Schools at its centrally located, safe and secure campuses located in New Delhi, Gurgaon and Greater Noida. It is but a testament of IILM’s commitment to provide transformational education and the quality that the institute assures year after year, that EdUniversal ranked IILM as 11th among best Indian business schools in 2015. Also, its various institutes have been consistently ranked amongst the best B- Schools in the country.
IILM’s mix of nationalities, cultural backgrounds, academic and professional experiences make it one of the most exciting and enriching business schools in the country. Its long belief and efforts to prepare global managers who have cross cultural training has become a benchmark for management institutes across the globe.
We will offer with wider access, and in an inclusive and responsible manner
- An academically rigorous, practice and research supported, management education based on principled and ethical values, which maximizes the value add from entry to exit.
- An inspirational learning environment which fostersthe understanding of disruptive, technological changes; challenges current assumptions, and encourages continuous innovation and learning.
- An outstanding practice based and work related learning experiencewhich focusses on the application of knowledge and skills and is globally relevant.
- Personal mentoring which respects individuality and inspires students to become responsive and responsible business leaders.
We will facilitate business and management research that leads to the creation of actionable knowledge, improves the understanding of management practices and provides inspiration for entrepreneurshipand innovation.
- A people’s policy that allows flexibility, understands individual needs, promotes respect, values integrity andteamwork, and is committed to employee development.
- A culture of continuous improvement and total quality that encourages creativity and innovation through collaboration and trust.
- A deep commitment to the value of global social responsibility and sustainability putting larger interests above our own.
- An appreciation of the cultural heritage and socio-economic diversity of India.
- Commitment to an exceptional student experience
- Proactive alumni engagement
- International linkages that promote understanding and sensitivity to diverse markets and culture
- Safe environment and enabling infrastructure
- Transparent and seamless communication with students and parents, faculty and staff, alumni, and employers.
- – An understanding of organizations, their external context and their management. – An understanding of appropriate management techniques to allow investigation into business and management issues.
- – The ability to acquire, analyze and understand data and information.
- – Critical thinking and informed judgement leading to problem solving and decision making skills.
- – Cognitive flexibility which enables adaptability to uncertainty in a rapidly changing world.
- – An understanding of disruptive and technological change and the ability to seek innovative and entrepreneurial solutions.
- – Be able to effectively communicate and negotiate.
- – Demonstrate emotional intelligence and people’s skills in working in teams and with people.
- – Be cognizant of the impact of their individual and corporate actions on society, recognize responsible and inclusive business practices and be sensitive to the social, economic and environmental responsibilities of business.